Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 2


I can't seem to muster a more interesting picture of Valentine's Day so this will have to do... Matt and I have enjoyed rolling our eyes at the "Martha" comments on the inside of the Dove chocolate wrappers. It makes me wonder if there really is a person out there that opens this and thinks to themselves... "Oh! A heart shaped cookie cutter! I need to find that heart shaped cookie cutter so I can decorate my pie crusts! What a fabulous idea! Thank goodness for Martha Stewart, bless her!"

Since I'm no fan of Martha, it is a little gratifying to poke fun at her attempts to gentrify us common folk.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! We got the same chocolates with the same lame Martha comments! Boyd and I laughed at them all weekend.

    ReplyDelete