Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 12


This is kind of a cheater picture, because I didn't take it... HOWEVER, I did attend the meet and greet at MN-GOP 39A of the candidates for 2010 mid-terms... so I was there when it was taken, and lo and behold, it already showed up on Twitter!

I am excited for 2010... conservatives are excited and ready to roll up their sleeves. I have hope that people of integrity will step up to the plate and "git 'er done". I would say all the candidates that I heard speak tonight were certainly passionate and well-meaning; a small percentage definitely stood out from the pack and have electability. I'm going to support Tom Emmer for Governor and Teresa Collett for Congress... still deciding on the other candidates. I am also going to march down to Dakota County tomorrow and try to sign up as an election judge. Conservatives are needed to keep their eyes and ears open for the Acorn shenanigans that went down to elect Al Franken... I'm going to stop whining about it and do something, hopefully to make a difference that it doesn't ever happen again.

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for your support. We can win in 2010.

    Teresa Collett

    ReplyDelete