Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 10


My babies are almost all grown up and one of them with a baby of her own now. When they were all around 4-5 months old, I had "tummy shots" taken of each of them. These pictures hang on the wall along the staircase of my home. I remember when I took Shannon to Sears to get her first professional baby photos taken, and of course they take all these extra shots with a soft filter on a white background that are so perfect... but unfortunately with Dad working his first fresh-out-of-college job, and me not working at all, it was out of the realm of possibility that we could possibly afford the fancy, non-package shots. I remember that day like it was yesterday, taking my little $14.99 packet of pictures home with Shannie in her little car seat... and crying on the drive home because I couldn't afford to buy the "extras" and knowing they would just toss away those pictures of my beautiful, sweet, perfect baby. Agony!

What a blessing digital cameras are now... we can take hundreds and hundreds of photos until we get that perfect shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment