Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 25

But what happened to Day 24? Wellllllll...

I am frustrated with myself because I had really good intentions of taking a photo everyday and writing something snappy about it, but the reality of that is it is hard to do that. Somedays, let's face it... I didn't find anything interesting to photograph (hence the apple and orange picture on Day 17) or have time to sit down and think about it. So my choices are to 1) Bag this or 2) Do my best and not beat myself up about it if I don't get on everyday. I will pick #2. Some journaling will be better than no journaling...

My picture for today wasn't taken today, but I took it! And I kind of like it, so what the heck. Besides, it's my blog, I can do that :-P

Last April, I went on a business trip to Mexico for Friends of the Orphans, where I work... we stayed at a resort that used to be an old sugar plantation that was built in the 1600's, called Hacienda Cocoyoc. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever stayed... very "old world" Mexico. I would love to take my Mom there someday, I know she would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment